Last updated: May 1, 2021
Thank you for shopping at Shop.examcertificates.com. Please read this policy carefully.
The following terms are applicable for any products that You purchased with Us.
This is the Cancellation and Refund Policy of Shop.examcertificates.com.
Digital Services (*)
- We do not issue refunds for digital services once the order is confirmed and the project was moved into the planning phase. A refund is not possible for work already completed.
- No partial reimbursements for projects in the middle of the way through their milestone phases.
- No refunds are offered on deposits or payments for abandoned or dormant projects. The cut-off time for abandoned or dormant projects is 14 days.
- A client will pay Shop.examcertificates.com a cancellation fee of 50% of the deposited amount if the project or any portion of the project scope is canceled by the client.
Digital Products (**) Shop.examcertificates.com honors refund request for non-tangible (digital) products under the following exceptional circumstances:
- “Non-delivery of the electronic product – download issues due to Shop.examcertificates.com server problems, issues originated from client’s e-mail service provider or unzipping difficulties. Claims for non-delivery must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A digital product is considered received and downloaded if no claim was submitted. For such requests, Shop.examcertificates.com issues refunds within 7 days from the date of the purchase.
- Digital Product “not as described” – such issues have to be reported within 7 days from the date of the purchase. A detailed, clear evidence must be provided with proof that the purchased and delivered digital product is “not as it is described” on Shop.examcertificates.com. All objections based purely on the customers’ false anticipations or desires do not meet the requirements for refunds.
- Major or Critical Defects – Shop.examcertificates.com tests every single digital product before release. However, unforeseen defects can surface from time to time. Claims for such errors must be submitted within 7 days from the date of the purchase. Shop.examcertificates.com reserves the right to correct such errors within 3 business days. If no remedy is supplied then the customer is entitled to receive a full refund on the purchase the following day.
**Shop.examcertificates.com reserves the right to amend any information, including but not limited to prices, technical specifications, terms of purchase and product or service offerings without prior notice.